Since it's starting to get cold it's time for oysters, at least that's what Paul thinks. Paul decided on Friday he wanted some oysters so he bought some. I then decided to invite some friends to join us-Laurie, Kim, JohnPaul, Alicia, Mom, Stacy, Jimmy, Russ, and Tommy. We had a great time. Olivia was showing off her talents for everyone-crawling, talking, and standing up. She was very interested in the beer. She was trying to get into it. She's definately our kid:)

Since it was cold we bundled Olivia up and took her outside. Not for too long but I wanted to have come oysters too. Isn't she so cute in her coat and hat:) I think she's looking at everyone like why are you at my house and what are you doing?

Mom tried to snap a few shots of us, she was not very cooperative. I guess that's what happens when your tired and sick.

Again to prove the point why buy toys when you can give them a box. We had to buy a humidifier since Olivia is sick-actually we have 2 now(that's another story). The boxes are on the floor and she has decided to play with them. She tries to get in them, uses them as a walker, and chews on them. Apparently there was some paper in one of the boxes last night. She laid down and tried to get it out. Her head was almost all the way in the box. She got the paper and that became her new toy.

Still playing with the box.

I also noticed yesterday that one of Olivia's top teeth is starting to poke through. THANK GOODNESS, this teething thing is killing me. I'm sure it's bothering her too but for heavens sake why can't these teeth come through quicker. She is in pain, has a snotty nose, and won't sleep. Maybe now that this one came in the other one will join it and then the bottom too that have been swollen.
1 comment:
I love her hat. Where did you get it? I have been all over looking for Cale one for our trip next week. I finally got frustrated and told Bryan I was ready to come home!
Post a Comment