Thanksgiving is over and now time to start the Christmas season. We had a great Thanksgiving and it was very relaxing, for the first time in 10 years. For the past 10 years Paul and I have done what I like to call the
Thanksgiving Shuffle-how many dinners can you eat in one day. For us it was 3-4 most years. We would have to eat lunch with his mom, and dinner at my parents and his dad and extended family. Yes we would have to eat dinner twice, try doing that with all of the yummy food people make. This year was great we only had to eat twice-lunch and dinner with Paul's family. We didn't have to eat with my Mom and Stacy they spent the day with a friend. All in all we had a great day and have so much to be thankful for. This is how Olivia spent Thanksgiving dinner at Uncle Fred and Aunt Sara's house.

If she sees a power cord she makes a beeline for it. She just loves them. I've been trying to keep her away from them but she just won't stay away.

Playing with Colby while the adults ate. It was nice they could stay busy with each other and we could all eat.

Now that the holiday has past Paul decided he would go to Daytona with Jimmy. Until Sunday it's just me and Olivia, what will we do. NOTHING!! Actually I have a ton of stuff to do while Paul is gone but there's no rush. I am a little nervous, I'm a big wimp. I HATE to stay by myself. I've only had to do it a few times and was a little nervous and I've never done it with Olivia. Last time Paul went out of town it wasn't too bad my mom was home so if I got scared I could call her and stay there. This time I'm really all by myself. Mom and Stacy went to SC to visit his family. If I get scared this time I need to call my reinforcements AKA the Panke family, they are all still here.
Olivia loves her daddy's shoes. Her favorite activity is to untie them while he has them on. It drives him nuts, apparently she does it every morning when he gets ready to go to work and take her to Nanny's.

Discovering her toys. Olivia has had these bins in her room forever and is now just starting to play with the toys in them. A few weeks back she wanted a few toys out so I dumped the bin out. Now she is playing with the toys and the bins. The particular bin she is in WAS filled with links. Of all the junk she has she wants to play with the links, I know couldn't she find something more fun. After dumping them all out she pulled the bin over. I'm not sure what this face is saying. Help me!, Are you looking at me!, or What, I'm not suppose to do this!:)
No comments:
Post a Comment