Daddy's coming home today!!! I'm so excited that Paul is coming home. We missed him more then I thought we would. I didn't miss the help, well I did, but that wasn't the only reason I missed him. I'm so used to him being her he hasn't gone out of town without me in about a year, it gets lonely around here. Olivia missed him too. I don't care what anyone says when your baby crawls to Daddy's chair, pulls up and starts crying she misses him. He'll be home around lunch time-YEAH!!!
Colby's birthday party was fun. He got lots of presents and Olivia helped open them. She just didn't quite understand that it wasn't her birthday it was Colby's. He really enjoyed the birthday cake. For some reason I just don't think we'll be letting Olivia go to town on a cake. It was NASTY to say the least. He had fun with it, I guess that's all that matters.
Sorry no pictures. I've taken a bunch this weekend but do'nt have time to wait for them to load-later this week I promise.
Park City Utah
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment