Thursday, November 20, 2008

Olivia's Sick

Olivia has her first ear infection, not so much fun. Olivia has been a little congested for a few days, then had a runny nose, and throwing up. Yesterday Olivia barely ate a thing then in the afternoon she began getting sick when she ate/drank. We were very lucky to have a Dr appt today for a follow up flu shot. When I say lucky I mean LUCKY. Olivia never showed any signs of an ear infection-fever, pulling on her ears, nothing. She was very whiny and had a runny nose, who would have thought. Apparently not me. The Dr informed us that she had an ear infection and gave us an anitbiotic. She seems to be feeling better until it is time for bed. Tonight should be an adventure. Paul just got her to sleep and she is going to sleep with us since I know she will not sleep well. I hope this goes away soon, she is pitiful. Needless to say we did not get the flu shot and have a follow up appt in 10 days. It is so hard to see Olivia sick and not be able to do anything about it. Let's hope she gets well soon:)

2 comments:

TheVanzants said...

oh no - i hope she feels better soon!

Creative Dragonfly said...

Olivia will feel better soon especially since she has loving, caring parents like you and Paul.