I always brag about how smart my kid is, I think I spoke too soon. Usually when we eat dinner Olivia is either in her high chair at the table or playing in the kitchen. Last night she decided that she would play under the kitchen table. We have a glass table and she is absolutely amazed by the fact that she can see us but can't touch us or the stuff on the table. Yes it is hilarious to watch her grab at stuff and get ticked because nothing is in her hands. Back to playing under the table. The first thing she did was crawl to Paul's feet. She played there for a minute then moved on. Next to the center of the table, it is a metal base with lattice kind of hard to explain. She stood up inside of it looked around and sat down. Lastly to the only empty chair at the table which was pushed as far in as it would go. This is where she got stuck. She would sit up and try to crawl out, it wasn't happening for her. So she decided to crawl over the metal bar on the chair, mind you she was laughing the whole time. This is her in the middle of trying to get out from under the table. I took the picture and then helped her out. Paul didn't want her to get hurt so he of course told me to get her before she fell, he didn't help he just watched.

Like I said before I don't know how smart she really is now. Do I chalk this up to being creative and getting out of a sticky situation or is she blonde like her Mommy and just got stuck because she is nosey:)?
I will say I LOVE THIS GIRL!!! She keeps my life full or surprises and fun, I truly don't know what I would do without her. Our family dinners used to be so uneventful now we have Olivia getting stuck and providing entertainment for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment