Saturday, November 22, 2008

Why Am I Up?

Why do you ask am I posting at 5:58 in the morning? Because my lovely daughter thinks it time to play. WHATEVER, doesn't she know she has been keeping us up all night for the past few nights and we're not getting any rest. Right now she is bright eyed and bushy tailed playing with a magazine on the floor. Boy I'm sure glad we have all these toys so she can play with a magazine. Me being the nice wife I am let Paul go back to sleep since he stayed up with her for an hour and a half around 1 to get her to sleep. She started off in the crib last night but ended up with us when she woke up. It makes life a lot easier when she wakes up every few minutes, I mean hours:) She still won't eat! Paul's theory on this is when she gets hungry she'll eat. And think about how you feel when your sick, do you eat a lot. He does have a point but she needs some type of nurishment. To sum things up we have gotten her down for about 3 consecutive hours of sleep at a time, not bad and she's not eating at all. She seems to be in a good mood now playing with everything she can. I think she has ADD she's moved on from the magazine to a pair of socks and now a toy wait she just grabbed a remote, in all of about 5 minutes. I'm hoping as she continues to get well she'll begin to sleep longer and eat something so I don't worry as much.

1 comment:

Tara Libby said...

I was up this morning too at about 6:15. Cale obviously doesnt know what Saturday means. But luck for me, he went back down not too long after his bottle and I got to sleep until abou 8:00. Hopeful it will get better as she starts feeling better. Cale didnt eat well or sleep well (at night) when he was sick.