Thursday, November 6, 2008

Just call her Houdini

I've heard people say their child climbed out of the crib or a swing but the walker, never heard of that until now. While I was working today I got an email that was titled ESCAPEE!!!!!! I of course opened it since it was from Mom(my babysitter). The escapee was Olivia and she escaped from her walker. The pictures below are from her second attempt, I think. The first time Mom wasn't in the room and caught her at the tail end of the escape. Needless to say Mom made the walker higher so it wouldn't be as easy-now she'll get hurt when she falls out. I guess one way or another she'll learn not to escape from the walker:)I knew she was going to be a dare devil but not this early. Boy do we have our hands full.

3 comments:

TheVanzants said...

whoa! hilarious!!!

Tara Libby said...

That is too funny!!!

Alicia W. said...

I'm laughing so hard at this post!! I ran across your blog and my youngest kid and yours are about the same age. :o)