I have sort of a love hate relationship with the Christmas season. The hate part is a whole other story but the love part has to do with presents. I LOVE to open presents, some say it's an only child thing, I just think I like stuff. With me it's quantity not quality, well as I get older I would rather get one great gift that I really wanted instead of 20 okay gifts. I have been bugging Paul for a while now that we need a new camera. I would rationalize it that he could have the old one that is only 2 years old. Well he finally gave in and took me to Best Buy a few weeks ago. When we got there the camera I had my eye on didn't have the plug to try the display, bummer. We went back yesterday and they didn't have the display working either. I was pretty MAD. However the really nice salesboy(yes I think I was older then him) got me some batteries so I could try the camera. He must work on commision or something. I left with the camera. This is my Christmas gift this year, the big one at least. I LOVE IT. It does the one thing I wanted it to do take fast pictures of Olivia. The old one took great quality pictures but they were often slow and I would lose the smile or funny face. Here it is . Don't I have just a GREAT husband. I could get nothing for the next 10 Christmas' and still be happy with this. I have been using it none stop and have had it a little more then 24 hours.

Here are a few of the snapshots I've taken with it so far. These don't really do it justice I think I've taken about 50 pictures with it. I'm still trying to figure out all of the buttons on it. I am taking Paul's advice for once, I'm not going to just push buttons I'm actually going to read the book and see how it works.
What a funny face.

I just love Olivia's smile. I could just eat her up:)

She looks like she is going to get into something she shouldn't be. It's so great that she can walk the length of the coffee table and then move on to another piece of furniture. Walking is in our future, the near future.

3 comments:
Kristen you lie! There is no way that camera will last you for the next 10 Christmases! You'd have major withdrawal if you had nothing to open for the next 10 Christmases.
That's a good camera -- my Brother has one of those!
awesome! enjoy!!
Post a Comment