In a laundry basket! Today was a busy day for us. We had planned on giong to the Town Center with Nanny to get a few things and find some fabric for Christmas stockings. We didn't find any fabric but we did have some fun. Before we left Paul decided to take Olivia for laundry basket rides. I had the basket in the hall by the laundry room and she was trying to get in it. Paul stuck her in and this was the result. She had a BLAST!!! Look at that face-excitement and fear.


Do it again Daddy!!

When we got to the Town Center our first stop was JoAnn's as you see below we got a little side tracked. As we walked in I saw a sign Kiss a Pug for $1 at PetSmart. I was in-not for me for Olivia. She loves animals and Paul wants a pug so I thought I'd see what she'd do and get a little info about them. She really didn't know what to think about the dog. She did get a kiss and pet him. Mom shot a few pictures for me. And no we didn't go home with the dog but after talking to the women we may get one in the future. Paul was excited when I told him she liked the dog and that Pugs are good with kids. I'll let you know what happens about getting a dog. For now her pink stuffed puppy is great, it doesn't need any care:)

Just a funny picture of Olivia looking through the coffee table. Isn't this face just too cute. Paul was holding her above the coffee table letting her look through at us. She loved it and I had to get a picture.
1 comment:
I think I see a pug in Olivia's future!
Post a Comment