Saturday, November 15, 2008

She gets into EVERYTHING!!

Since Olivia can now crawl NOTHING is safe. She has my school bag and no I didn't give it to her. I usually keep it in a kitchen chair. Olivia decided she wanted to get it and didn't give up until she got it. She started by pulling from the back of the chair. When that didn't work she went around the the side of the chair with the handle in her hand and pulled. This time it came down and she played. I of course had to snap a few pictures. She started to get a little upset when she got her head stuck. It was actually quite funny. Right after this shot I got her out and now the bag has a new home where she can't get it.

2 comments:

Tara Libby said...

Too funny!
After I talked to you about Oliva turning completely around in the bed....Cale did it last night! He is going to be everywhere soon :)

TheVanzants said...

Isn't it amazing what they get into - just when you think you have them figured out :)

Our girls are getting so big!