This is a question I have often asked myself in the past 7 months. I can't tell you the last time that I did quite a few things by myself or at least without a little person watching me. These are the things I am reminded of often that I haven't done alone in months-shower(at least on the weekends or days off) Olivia is always in the bathroom when one of us showers. She thinks it's great to watch the water hit the glass doors. Use the restroom. I know you all want to think of me using the bathroom but it's something I rarely do alone:) I have had an audience for the about past 3 months, since Olivia could sit up and crawl. Do anything in the kitchen-empty the dishwasher, cook a meal, make a cup of coffee. Get dressed-do you know how hard it is to put clothes on when a little princess is trying to pull them off.
Now I don't want anyone to think I'm complaining because I LOVE OLIVIA. I was just thinking about this on my GREAT day off today. All of the above mentioned activities I haven't done alone in months. Now I will say Olivia is a excellent helper and loves to be part of all this stuff, but come on do I not have any privacy anymore. The answer to that is NO, but I don't mind. Here is a pic to show you what happens when you are trying to get ready in the morning at our house. Olivia HAS to join me and play with whatever she can get her hands on in the bathroom. Today it was the toilet paper, like always. A livingroom full of toys and she plays with the TP. Today she got brave and grabbed the pack that was open and decided that she should pull it apart and taste it. It was hilarious to watch. I don't think she has ever felt it before so she was just holding and touching it.

The new toy that is helping her get around. Thanks to Tara, Olivia now has this dog walker thingy that helps her get up and go. Boy does she go, I think she runs when she uses it. Now I will agree with Tara it isn't the prettiest thing to look at but Olivia loves it. Thanks Tara and Jude for the toys we love them all, you'll have to come over and play sometime with us. And yes I do know that my child has no pants on in this picture but it's so much easier for her to walk without them.

Just a funny face I wanted to share. She was very excited while we were playing. There were a ton more but this one was the cutest.
No comments:
Post a Comment