Olivia is on her way to getting well. Boy what a few doses of anitbiotic will do. Of course she is not at 100% yet but she is on her way there. She has been playful and pleasant all day. She napped very well while at Nanny's today and played while she was awake. We even took her to dinner with the Panke's tonight. She did well until about the last 15 minutes or so, we left early while everyone else talked. The only concern I have is that she isn't eating very well, about 2 oz at a time and no food. I guess it's something and that's better then nothing. I keep trying eventually she'll get hungry and eat, I hope. We've been putting pedilyte in her formula instead of water to keep her hydrated. The one good thing is she hasn't thrown up in almost 24 hours-YEAH. The decongestant made her sick last night. Needless to say she isn't getting that again.
Tomorrow is another day and I can only hope she continues to get better. I think the longer she has the antibiotic in her system the better she will get.
Park City Utah
4 years ago
1 comment:
Antibiotics are WONDERFUL!!!! Cale was the same way. He was bot completely well, but boy what a difference after just a few doses. I hope she starts eating better for you. Cale didnt eat as much when he was sick either, but he wasnt throwing up...he just had a snotty nose and a really bad cough.
Post a Comment