Today Paul and Olivia spent the day together since Nanny had to go to a funeral. Well it was an adventure for both of them. They actually had a great day until....Olivia threw up on a french fry at lunch. Of course they were at a restaurant and no she wasn't really eating the french fry. The nice waitress brought Paul a basket of fries for Olivia and not wanting to be rude he held them for her and let her chew on them. Now this isn't the first time he's done this but this time she didn't want to let go. She got a bite-a huge bite and swallowed it. This is when she got sick. She is great at puking in public. So of course Paul had to change her when he got home. Her clothes are pretty well organized-short sleeve, long sleeve, and pants(I'm a little OCD), it should have been easy for him. He picked out two cute things but of course they didn't go together. The onesie he put on her was an outfit by itself-really cute button up the front with ruffles on the butt. Oh yeah, it was purple. He then proceeded to pick out a pair of purple pants to go with it. The onesie DIDN'T need pants with it. When I got home today this is what I saw. Boy did she look cute. I couldn't stop laughing at her. I can't believe he dressed her like this. I know he can do better, he has done better. I thought I should be thankful she was dressed and in weather appropriate clothing. When Paul got home from the gym I asked him about his clothing choices for the afternoon. He CLAIMS he knew the onesie didn't get pants but he was taking her outside while he was doing some work. I just had to laugh and I sure did wish I could have taken a picture of this lovely outfit. The moral to this story-have back up clothes for Daddy when he watches Olivia so she doesn't look like an orphan:)
2 comments:
Kristen you can rest assured that Olivia's outfits will only get more interesting when Paul dresses her in the future. She'll be dressed for the weather but she probably won't look as cute as you'd like her to.
That is too funny! I'm sure all Dad's have the same "problem" as Paul! :)
Just wait until Olivia tells him .."Dad, that doesn't match!" ..It'll come soon enough!
Post a Comment