Friday, October 10, 2008

YUMMY

I know you can't see exactly what Daddy is feeding Olivia but it's a lemon. Most kids make really funny faces when they lick a lemon, not mine she loves it. Not only does she continue to lick it but she began to eat it. Yes, I said eat. She was taking bites out of it. She seemed to really like it. This was a shock to all since most kids have the adverse reaction. There's something special about my girl, she's not your average baby.
I love to see Olivia smile and can't help but take a picture whenever she does. She is such a happy baby that I wanted to share it with everyone. Enjoy the sweet smile of my precious baby:)
Oh and by the way we still aren't getting a full night of sleep. She's back to waking up about once an hour. Will she ever sleep? I know she's hungry at least one of the times she gets up but the rest of the time I think she's just trying to be funny or just a pain:) I know she's not doing it on purpose but I can't figure out what the problem is. Early this morning I actually turned the monitor off. I know, call me a bad mom since I didn't want to listen to my sweet girl cry and whine. It was about the 10th time she had gotten up and we needed some sleep, I do get up at 5 for work. She went back to sleep and stayed asleep until I left for school. I keep praying that this is just a phase and she will sleep all night(well at least more then an hour at a time). Maybe one day soon my prayers will be answered. The more sleep all of us get the happier we will all be:)

No comments: