Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Our little Dare Devil

This picture doesn't tell half the story of the little dare devil we have on our hands. Olivia and Daddy love to play. Their new play toy is the couch. Olivia will jump all over and think it is hilarious, she laughs big belly laughs the whole time. She will crawl and jump everywhere, even off the couch. The past few days she has only been jumping on the couch but tonight she realized that she could jump to Daddy who was sitting on the floor. She would get up on her knees and just leap. I was a little nervous that she would hurt herself but Paul assured me he would catch her and nothing would happen. He was right. As you see he put a pillow on the floor just so she didn't have a far drop, just in case. She never fell, boy was I relieved

I also wanted to share some irony while I am here writing this post. Olivia just went to bed so I quickly grabbed the computer and a snack before it got too late. Well Mom made some brownies and of course I took some home with me. The brownie is my snack and what am I watching while I type-The Biggest Loser. I guess since I'm eating a brownie I won't be the biggest loser:)

No comments: