work on a pole to make it through college:)
Just a few random shots I get while she was playing on the floor. I can't help myself. I think I have about 1000 pictures of this beautiful baby.


Oh yeah, the day at Aunt Debbie's was great. She was a doll for them. She played with Laici, Aunt Debbie and Uncle Neil. Gator(the dog) wanted to play with her but she really wasn't game for it. She did play with him through the window and had a blast. I guess this means I have another babysitter for the future. Thanks Debbie for taking such great care of my girl and giving me a chance to get a few things done.
Oh yeah, the day at Aunt Debbie's was great. She was a doll for them. She played with Laici, Aunt Debbie and Uncle Neil. Gator(the dog) wanted to play with her but she really wasn't game for it. She did play with him through the window and had a blast. I guess this means I have another babysitter for the future. Thanks Debbie for taking such great care of my girl and giving me a chance to get a few things done.
1 comment:
I see where we rank.
Post a Comment