Saturday usually means doing something with Nanny and that something was lunch at Panera. Paul will not go to Panera, I don't think it's manly enough for him. So off we went to get Nanny and have some lunch and do a little shopping(browsing). Tara and Jude were going to try and join us if they were in the area, but no such luck just us girls. We sure did miss them, Olivia and Jude could have played:) At lunch Olivia had her first bagel. She loves to chew on things and it wasn't very messy and wouldn't get too soft too quick, therefore she ate while we ate. The sesame chicken salad is wonderful, it is now my new favorite.
After lunch we did a little shopping. First to Bed Bath and Beyond to look at the Tassimo coffee maker. I would like to get one but they are $140 dollars. It sure would save me money in the long run because I won't have to go to Starbucks everyday for coffee. Then off to Old Navy, they were having a sale. I wanted to get Olivia a jacket for winter so she can go outside with Daddy. I found her a really cute jacket and Nanny found her this really cute hat(it matches the jacket). She wore it all through the store, doesn't she look cute:)
1 comment:
Olivia is an amazing lil girl and if those beautiful blue eyes don't melt your heart that adorable smile will. she's lucky to have two parents that love her so much. we love her dearly.
Post a Comment