We got Olivia her first pumpkin to go along with her first Halloween, Thursday night. She really enjoyed the pumpkin and played with it. I guess she thought it felt neat. She rolled it around for a while and played with it with her hands and feet.

Friday morning Paul took some pictures for me in her Halloween clothes since I was already at work and hadn't seen them yet. Doesn't she look SOOO CUTE!!! Instead of posing with the pumpkin she decided to eat it, YUCK!

Now I really LOVE this picture except for the fact that Paul cut half of her head off. She was way too wiggly while he was trying to take pictures. She decided to pose with the pumpkin and smile, for once she was cooperative:)

Here she is with both of her pumpkins. The little one is for her to play with and Paul was planning on carving the big one. I couldn't believe how expensive pumpkins have become(inflation I guess).

Late Friday night Paul decided that he would carve Olivia a pumpkin. Too bad she fell asleep before he was done. I'll have a photo of the finished pumpkin later. If you can't tell from the photo he is putting her name on it.

All in all Olivia had a great first Halloween. As you can see we decided to skip the costume and just go with a cute shirt. Olivia is WAY TO PICKY already to deal with a costume, next year I promise. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!:)
No comments:
Post a Comment