Saturday, October 11, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Today I celebrated my 29th birthday. It wasn't as fun and exciting as it used to be. I'm not sure if it's because I'm getting old or because I'm a mom now and Olivia is my priority not myself. Either way I had a good day with the family. Paul, Olivia, and I just hung out together at home, something we don't do too much of because Paul has a phobia about staying in the house. Here is a picture of the birthday hat Mom and Stacy got me, yes it says Birthday Princess. Stacy wanted me to wear it to dinner but that didn't happen I wouldn't dare wear it in public. Of course there were presents and I got everything I asked for. A few years ago I would have killed Paul or Mom if they bought me what I got today but I was so excited when I opened my presents. Mom and Stacy got me a new coffee maker. It was one of the one's that makes only one cup of coffee at a time, hopefully it will help my Starbucks addicition as well as my budget. Paul got me a new floor cleaner for the tile in our house. I am really concerned about how dirty the tile is in our house now that Olivia is crawling. Oh and how can I forget the Starbucks giftcard from Kendall and Colby, I can feed my addiction for a few more weeks:) Thanks guys
Since it was my birthday we also decided to let Olivia spend the night at Nanny's so we could have a date night. It was the first time we let her go over night, boy was I a wreck when we dropped her off. I've called to check on her twice. This is only the third time we've left her for date in 6 months. I know she'll be fine Nanny knows what she is doing:) We went to Outback for dinner-YUMMY!

Of course we had playtime all day since we stuck around the house. Paul intorduced Olivia to the giant exercise ball(that never gets used). She thought it was great. She rolled all over on her belly and bounced on her bottom. She thought it was so much fun. I can't wait to see what she tries to do on it by herself.


I wanted to show off a few of her sweet smiles. I can't get enough of them. If you look closely you can see her teeth. Isn't she just the cutest, I think so:)

1 comment:

Jaxson Gage said...

how do i get u on mine?