Some exciting news I forgot. Olivia is becoming fluent in babbling. Over the past few days all of the noises she makes have turned into wonderful baby babbles for Mommy and Daddy. We have been trying to get her to say 'mama' and 'dada' for a while, which resulted in nothing. To our surprise she said not one, but both of these beautiful sounds. It is great to hear her say 'mamamama' and 'dadadada' while we are playing.
I was starting to wonder if all of the noise she made would amount to any understandable sound and voila they did. I'm so excited about this. I love to hear it and so does Paul. He actually tries to get her to say 'dada' more then I try for 'mama'. Now that she can say this she won't stop talking, I LOVE IT. She definately takes after me:)
Park City Utah
4 years ago
1 comment:
Awwww!!! I cant wait to hear those beautiful words....
Post a Comment