Apparently not my daughter. The other night while playing in the garage with Daddy Olivia found her float. She decided to get it. Me being the picture happy mom I am ran to get my camera-well by the time I got back she was out of her float. Since she had so much fun with the float(and the bugs were getting bad) we took it in the house for her. She decided again to go swimming in our living room. She was just lounging around relaxing in her float:)

Posing for the camera. I know she looks a little uncomfortable, this is actually the end of a smile.


Once she got out of the float she was holding onto it so I couldn't take it from her. It has now become a new fixture in our living room. She uses it as a walker, push toy, and whatever else she wants to use it as.

Look at those eyes. If looks could kill Paul and I would be dead. I honestly don't know what the look was for but isn't is cute.
1 comment:
The expression on Olivia's face in the last picture is priceless!
Post a Comment