Last night Paul and I went out on a date. The first one since October. It was relaxing to enjoy dinner and a little shopping by ourselves. Olivia stayed the night with Nanny and Poppy last night so we could have some R & R. I sure did miss my little girl but I will admit it was a good night. First stop, Town Center. Paul got a new pair of Nikes for Christmas that didn't fit so we had to exchange them. He found a new pair and guess what I did too. I wanted a pair from Santa but he didn't bring them, now I got them. Next stop, dinner. We went to the Millhouse on airport road. YUMMY! We even got desert. I was stuffed when we left. Last stop, Blockbuster. We were going to go to a movie, but there wasn't one I wanted to see so we rented one. We rented National Treasure 2: Book of Secrets. It was good. I've been wanting to rent it for a while now but we haven't gotten the chance. It was like being at the theater-Paul turned all the lights off and the surround sound on really loud. Why go to the movies when you can have the movies at home-in your jammies:)
We had a great night. I'm ready to get Olivia and play, I miss her.
Park City Utah
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment