She's pretty helpful and gets right in the middle of things. Sorry the pictures are a little out of order.

We also went for Christmas pictures today at Portrait Innovations. First of all I want to tell everyone if you are going to get Christmas pics there go well before December. The women told me that they put their tree up in early November-go then there probably won't be a wait.
I had an 11:00 appt and they were running 30-40 minutes behind. That is fine if you have big kids but with an 8 month old not so much. Luckily Olivia stayed in a good mood for the wait and during the pics. She didn't get cranky until it was time to look over and pick with poses we wanted. Thank goodness Mom and Stacy went with us. Stacy took her outside while we picked out package, she was happy. I put a family photo on my sidebar, take a look. Here is one of the pictures they took of Olivia by herself. I had them take both holiday and nonholiday photos. It's been about 4 months since Olivia's last photo session so I wanted some solo pictures of her. She had fun when she could play around while the photographer snapped away.
I'll probably be a return customer of Portrait Innovation, but not this close to Christmas. I will say it is much more comfortable for both Olivia and us when the photographer comes to our house, like Dana did back in August.
I'll probably be a return customer of Portrait Innovation, but not this close to Christmas. I will say it is much more comfortable for both Olivia and us when the photographer comes to our house, like Dana did back in August. I'm finally starting to get into the Christmas spirit. Olivia is helping me to this and Paul is forcing me to. Our front yard is on its way to looking like a landing strip. I think the FAA is going to call us tomorrow night and ask us to turn the lights off so the planes can see the airport:) I'll post pics when the yard is done.
3 comments:
Ok i have decided...Oliva looks like Paul...it took me a while..LOL..but i figured it out...she really has a lot of Paul in her face:>) Your pics turned out good...we went there too...we also waited for an hour!!! It was early nov when i made our appt...how did you get the pics on your sidebar like that...i like that idea...gonna steal if from ya if ya dont mind:>)
To get the pics on the sidebar go to add a gadget and add a picture from there.
Well the picture is cute! I took Darci to PI when she was little... :)
Post a Comment