Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Picture Tag

I've been tagged by Tara to a picture challenge. Here are the rules...

1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer

2) Select the 4th picture in the folder

3) Explain the picture

4) Tag 4 people to do the same

NO CHEATING! (cropping, editing, etc!)
This picture was taken when Olivia was less them 6 weeks old. She is in our bed sleeping one morning. We used to put her in bed with us when she slept in our room to get a few extra hours of sleep. Boy am I glad we broke that habit. Doesn't she look so sweet, well maybe not sweet. She looks like she's throwing a fit or trying to block out really loud sounds.

I tag Jen, Bridget, Kim, and Jaime. Tag your it:) Can't wait to see your pics.

No comments: