FINALLY Olivia's ear infection is all cleared up. Thank goodness!!! I'm so glad my baby isn't sick anymore. Now if we could just get all of these dang teeth in life would be good. I feel like everyday there is a new one coming in-will this ever end. I have this feeling NO.
She's growing like a weed. Another Dr visit, another 10 days, and another 2 lbs. Yes 2 lbs in 10 days. I don't know how she could possibly be growing so fast she hardly eats. OK well maybe that's a little fib she does eat and boy can the girl eat. Eating real food is a hit, she can't get enough.
She's still trying to take steps. I've been putting her little Nike's on her to help her get used to them. I never make her wear shoes, that's how we roll in Nassauville barefoot babies:) Really I just thought she needed them she didn't walk, especially outside. Well now she wears them and is starting to like them. They look so cute on her.
I know, I know no pictures. Haven't take any worth sharing lately. Well they are all worth sharing, after all my baby girl is BEAUTIFUL. I'll update in a few days with pics that are priceless, at least I hope so.
YEAH, it's the weekend. Ya'll ENJOY I will:)
Friday, December 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment