I never thought I'd be the type to blog. But after seeing a few others I thought it would be neat and could share the glories of motherhood with some of my mom friends and family.
Paul and I love being parents to our 5 month old Olivia. It is just great. She amazes us everyday with the new things she learns and teaches us. I never thought I'd learn from a baby but she teaches me something new everyday.
Well for those who we haven't talked to in a while here is an update of our amazing daughter
* Olivia has 2, yes 2, teeth. The first one broke through on August 15 and the second on September 13. She has been teething since 2 months old. Since the drool started she has been wearing a bib everday. She has bib that match almost everything she wears.
* She can now sit up on her own. She has been able to sit unassisted for about a month and a half now. One day last week she shocked me and pushed herself up to sit all by herself. She is such a big girl:)
* Oh boy does she want to crawl. I wanted her to be more mobile but this is too soon. SHe is trying to crawl all day everyday. She doesn't quite get the whole hands and knees thing, making htem move at the same time. She has done that once. She can however jump or leap to where she wants to go, it is very funny to watch.
*We can pull up on anything that doesn't move and even stuff that does. Olivia wants to be up high and will pull up on anything to stand. I think we may have any early walker on our hands.
Park City Utah
4 years ago
2 comments:
I think your blog is a great way to keep everyone updated since Olivia changes everyday and is growing so fast.
She is a cutie!! Great pictures!!
Post a Comment