Over the past few days I was able to capture a few pictures of Olivia doing some of her new tricks-crawling, pulling up, getting into things she isn't suppose to, and even trying to escape out the back door:)
I was amazed when I saw this. She has been trying to get up on the dragon since we got it, last night she did it.
She is completely amazed by our giant goldfish. Paul and Olivia feed them together often. She has gotten into the fish stuff before but never like this. I think she wants to help Daddy:)
We haven't had a good night sleep since she got sick. We are really baffled by the fact that she wakes up every hour(or less) at night. But Paul, being the great Daddy that he is, gets up and takes care of her, we are both so lucky to have him. We'll see how tonight goes, she didn't have good naps when she was at Nanny's today.
No comments:
Post a Comment