Characteristics for the Smile Award:1. Must display a cheerful attitude.
2. Must love one another.
3. Must make mistakes.
4. Must learn from others.
5. Must be a positive contributor to blog world.
6. Must love life.
7. Must love kids.
These are the rules for The Smile Award:
1. The recipient must link back the the award’s creator
2. You must post these rules if you receive the award.
3. You must chose 5 people to receive the award after receiving it yourself.
4. You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award, as posted by Mere
5. You must post the characteristics of a recipient.
6. You must create a post sharing your win with others.
7. You must thank your giver.
Being new to the blog world I don't have many people to nominate for this award so I'm going to go out of the box and nominate people who are "all up in my business" and check my blog often but don't have a blog of their own, maybe this will make them start a blog:)
Tara B-Tara and I met when she became my pod partner at HES a few years back. She has helped me cope with some of the hardest times in my life and shared in some of the greatest. She has been a great friend and is a equally great mother and wife. She checks this blog often but will not start her own, maybe now she will:)
Jen-my sister in law. We haven't always been close but being mothers has brought up closer. She has two amazing children who never cease to amaze me, especially Kendall-who always makes us laugh.
Anna-another great friend and mother who has given me countless advice about being a mom.
Laurie-someone I met at HES when I started teaching. She has been a great friend and mentor over the years. She too has shared the tough times along with the great times with me.
Tara-a friend from HES who nominated me for this award. I think having children the same age will(as well as lunch together) will help us get to know each other even better. See you Monday:)
Now ladies don't just keep reading our blogs get out here and start your own. You want to know what's going on in my life and I want to know what's going on with you too. I hope to see you in the blog world soon:)
No comments:
Post a Comment