Yes, Olivia is actually crawling:) For the past few weeks she has been scooching herself around the living room. Then she started to crawl for a few steps and sit up, I think she was saying "look at me, look what I can do". But Saturday afternoon she really crawled using both her hands and legs. She was cookin' across the floor to get the cat. Of course he doesn't really like her but she likes him and wants to get him. She chases him around the best she can and sometimes she gets him. I was so excited when Olivia was really crawling I couldn't get the camera or video camera fast enough to catch it. By the time I got the video camera ready she was sitting up looking at me proud of what she had just done. She is now crawling everywhere and can't be stopped. One minute she is playing and I look back to check on her and she's half way across the room. Next up walking-I hope she doesn't start soon. I need to get some practice keeping up with her crawling.
I think we are finally over the whole virus thing. The rash is almost gone and she hasn't had a fever since Thursday morning. Now we are back to not sleeping through the night. We have been spoiled since Olivia was about 3 weeks old, she was sleeping through the night. For the past few weeks she has been having trouble staying asleep all night. She has been waking up screaming and crying-sometimes she's not even awake. Paul usually goes in and pats her back and she is fine. We have been desperate since she was sick and let her sleep with us about half way through the night-somthing neither one of us wanted to start but I guess you do what you have to get some sleep. I think we are going to try and let her cry it out and see if she will go back to sleep. I guess we'll see what happens.
Park City Utah
4 years ago
1 comment:
I cant believe that she is crawling already! Time flies.
I will be back to work on monday. I cant believe that my times is already over :(
Post a Comment