Well Olivia has been eating babyfood for about a month and a half now. She is doing great eating both fruits and veggies. Here at the Panke house we make our own babyfood, aren't we earthy:) A few weeks after she starting eating food she had a little mishap with peas. She gagged and threw up, it was nasty and it really scared her. Since then I've been lucky to get her to look at peas. Well the other day I gave in a picked up some Gerber peas, she loved them. I think she would have eaten the entire cup if I let her. I was so excited since she wouldn't go near them for so long. Well my heart was broken last night when I tried peas again with some squash. We had the same mishap as before, gagged then got sick. It is so pitiful to watch an infant throw up. Well we gave up eating on Monday and tried again tonight, the same combination. Again gagging and throwing up. I figured she needed to eat so I gave her sweet potatoes, her favorite. She ate them like a champ. I'm trying to figure if this is her way of telling me she doesn't like peas or if she has texture issues(like her mommy). What ever it is, the peas I just bought will stay in the cabinet for a while. I'll stick to the sweet potatoes.
On the crawling front we are getting better, especially when the cat is around or she sees something she wants(and probably can't have-the phone charger). She will chase the cat around just so she can pet him. He doesn't really like it so he runs-whatever gets her moving I guess.
We are still cutting the second. This one is much worse then the first. She has been very fussy for the past few days. I tried the teething tablets that Anna gave me, they seem to work. I hope this tooth comes all the way through soon so she is much more pleasent and not is so much pain.
Here are some pictures of our little darling, enjoy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment