Is this a toy?

In my sea of toys, what do I play with first?!

Helping daddy. I think I fixed it.

Now that we're done I can rest:)

This is my first experience in the grass. It felt so good I dug a hole with my foot. I can't wait to run around in it.

We like to call this baby jail:) When Olivia wakes up she pulls the bumper down to see out and let us know she is awake. Ain't she cute:)

When Mommy and Daddy eat dinner Olivia play's. She usually throws the toys on the floor to see if we'll pick them up. Daddy usually does for a while, then gets tired of it. As you can see we start with a lot of toys.

She loves to swim. We go to Memi and PopPop's to enjoy their pool.


What a decision the cat or the phone charger:)

No comments:
Post a Comment