Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Sippy Cup and Target

This week I gave Olivia a sippy cup with apple juice in it-YUMMY! She really hasn't gotten the whole concept of the sippy cup. She isn't really into holding it herself to drink the juice. She is much happier if Daddy or I hold one handle and she holds the other. Of course we are holding the cup up so she can drink out of it. She also hasn't really gotten the point that she must put the spout in her mouth to get the juice, she will suck on any part of the cup she can get in her mouth. She really likes apple juice, when she actually drinks it.

We also took a trip to Target this week. No this isn't the first time she has been there, but it is the first time her and I have gone alone since she has been sitting in the cart. I usually drag Nanny along with us. I guess I'm a little nervous she's going to cry and I'm going to freak out when I can't get her to stop. It was a successful trip for both of us. I packed all of our goodies around her and she of course played with(and ate) them. I think the pencils were her favorite. All in all it was a good trip, I think we may do it again. We also saved $8.50 on our purchase, that was a plus too. I think she likes to shop, just like her Mommy:)

No comments: