I wanted to show off Olivia's new toys. Yes, you are looking at her playing with a wooden spoon and a pot. She loves them. Nanny gave her some last week to play with and she couldn't get enough. I gave her one of each at home too and that's what she goes to every time I put her on the floor. I think this is the beginning of a love of cooking, well maybe not the pot just makes a loud noise when you bang on it.
This is Olivia's new talent, standing in the crib when she wakes up or doesn't want to sleep. She has been sitting up in the crib when she wakes up but she has moved up to standing. The first time we saw this I was shocked and a little worried, what if she falls out. Paul assured me that she wouldn't but he still moved the crib mattress down. It won't be long before we move it down again.
For the past few days we've been walking with Nanny(my mom). We all need a little exercise. Olivia is always game for a walk. She is so nosey that she looks at everything while we are walking, she loves it. It's a good thing she likes the stroller because we're going to try and go walking every night.
1 comment:
Hey Kristen -- found your blog by way of Jobeth's blog....Olivia is getting so big, and wow, look at her standing!! :)
Post a Comment