This year has been an exciting one for our family. Of course we turned into a family of 3 on April 2nd, by far the most exciting day for us-EVER(next to our wedding day:)) I was blessed when the year began to be happy, healthy, and pregnant. I had a wonderful pregnancy-lucky me.
The most exciting part of the year began on April 1st(April Fool's Day). Labor was induced, but the joke was on us after 22 hours of labor and an emergency c-section Olivia graced up with her presence on April 2. She was stubborn and hard headed the day she entered the world and hasn't changed since. I wouldn't trade her for the world:)
Our year was full of firsts for Olivia and us. We were able to see her roll over, sit up, crawl, and even take her first steps. I think I may cry. I have captured all of these moments on film and will look back on them often:)
I hope 2009 will be filled with the same joy and excitment 2008 was. I hope everyone else is blessed with a joyful year as well.
Park City Utah
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment