Wednesday, January 21, 2009

What Are We Going To Do?

Olivia is officially WALKING. Yes, you read that correctly Olivia is walking. I can't believe it either she's only 9 months old. I have mixed emotions about her new milestone. On the one hand I'm excited she can walk now we are going to be able to do so much more. On the other hand I'm sad this means she's growing up and way too fast. She has been taking steps sporatically for a few weeks now but since the weekend she has been walking all the time and every chance she can get. She gets this huge smile on her face when she takes some steps and makes it from point A to point B. I tried to catch her in action tonight. These shots don't do it justice. She is doing great and gets better everyday. She has wonderful balance and control when she walks. She is even getting brave. She'll take some steps then bend over to pick something up. I am just in awe when I watch her. Pretty soon she'll be running around and we'll be chasing her.
I just love the faces Olivia makes for me. Isn't she just the cutest thing you've ever seen. Well I may be a bit partial because she's mine:)

3 comments:

Creative Dragonfly said...

I'm happy to see Olivia walking because it'll open a whole new world up to her but by the same token it means my little granddaughter is growing up.

Bridget said...

Look at her go:>) thats awesome!!! Ava was still to scared at 9 months...lol...she is way over being scared now, thats 4-sure, she is EVERYwhere now!!! I am really looking forward to seeing you guys too...i havent seen you in years!!! I know Oliva and Ava will enjoy playing with each other too!!! see ya soon

Dana said...

yay for Olivia!! I guess that means I'll be chasing her around in March!! :)