Here are a few snapshots of her week.
Olivia LOVES a bath especially with bubbles. Paul has shown her how to clap and make the bubbles splatter. She thinks it is so funny.
This is the look after the bubbles splash her in the face. I was trying to catch the smile she is much too quick for my camera. As you can see there are bubbles all over her face. It's a good thing they are tear free and don't really have a taste, she tends to pick them up and try to eat them. It is HILIARIOUS to watch her in the bath tub.
I wonder if she will ever use her new chair properly. Everytime she is gets in is she stands up and tries to climb on the couch, jumps off the arms, or slides off the front over and over again. I think she has only sat in it about 4 times since she got it for Christmas.
YAY!!! I got the food in my mouth all by myself. If she could talk this is what she would be saying in this picture. Olivia is a very independent child. She wants to do EVERYTHING by herself(except hold her bottle). She doesn't really like to eat unless she can eat herself. This has led me to cutting up food really small and putting in on the tray of her high chair. On this night she was eating strawberries. The faces she made were pricesless. She was doing so well eating. She was getting the chicken, strawberries, peas, and carrots in her mouth all by herself. Of course Paul helped her when she needed it. She is doing so much better eating real food,s he is now actually chewing it. For a while she was swallowing everything whole. I think we are going to give up baby food for good, except for fruit she will eat that with no problem. I'll feed her whatever I have to to get her to eat. My motto is what ever makes her happy. If real food makes her happy then it's real food she'll get.
2 comments:
I'm so glad she's feeling better. We go on Tuesday for Reese's 9 mo appt. We'll see how close in size they are. I love the new pictures - she's an absolute doll!
I thought this was great!
The simplest toy, one which even the youngest child can operate, is called a grandparent. ~Sam Levenson, You Don't Have to Be in "Who's Who" to Know What's What
Post a Comment