Slowly-the best way to describe Olivia's journey to wellville. I have to say the ahots of rocefin have made all the difference. She is also still taking the original antibiotic which is suppose to help in her recovery. She is make gains everyday which is great for all of us. Last night she even slept in her crib for 6 hours-the first time since last Friday. We were so excited and now she's napping in her crib. I think we this is the beginning of something GREAT-normalcy. She even ate food this morning-fruit and oatmeal. She hasn't eaten solid food since last Friday either. I think we are going to have to go back to the beginning for her sleeping habits and eating. Hey gotta do way you gotta do.
I know I haven't posted any pics of my wonderful baby girl-honestly I haven't been in the mood to take pictures during the past week. I have never been so tired in my life-well maybe the week Olivia was born.
Here are a few I took while she was feeling well.
This morning while I was in the shower Paul put her in the sink. She LOVED it. She was turning the water on and off laughing her big belly laugh. Needless to say she had to get changed she was soaking wet. At least she had fun.


Trying to get behind her chair. I have no idea what she was trying to get to. Probably a small piece of dirt or something. She cracks me up-she won't hold her bottle or pick up pieces of food but she kind find the smallest piece of anything on the floor and pick it up.

What's the best way to get to the other side of your play table? Go under it and get stuck. Yes she got stuck and what did I, mom of the year do, took a picture and let her get upset. I had to get the shot. She quickly figured out how to get out and stopped whining about it.

There's your photo fix for the week. I'm sure now that we're all feeling better I'll have the camera in her face taking pictures of everything she does.
2 comments:
You MUST bring that chair to her birthday session!! :)
Love to sink pics...too cute!!! i bet she was having her a ball in there..lol...also if you are interested, i am having a small b-day party for ava jan 31st at leahs mom's house at 5pm...i bet oliva and ava would be cute playing together:>) i also invited jen..she will probably bring colby..let me know if you want to come...we would love to have ya...talk to you soon
Post a Comment