Saturday, January 24, 2009

All She Wants To Do...

Is walk. Since Olivia started walking very well this past weekend all she wants to do is walk. Shes walked all over the house and amazes us when she does it. She is getting stronger by the day too. The other day she was sitting on her knees and just stood up. Paul was completely amazed by it. I have yet to see that but I can't keep my eyes off of this walking wonder. She actually looks funny walking because she is so small. Strangers are even amazed by her walking ability. Last night at Dick's she was walking around and people were amazed when I said she was 9 months old and she could walk. She also made a new friend while we were there. I wish I had the camera. While she was playing this little boy came up and gave her a hug. He was about a year old. It was the cutest thing ever. They both walked around the restaurant and he kept hugging her. I couldn't believe I didn't have the camera-that will NEVER happen again.
Here are a few shots of her walking around the house. Like I said she walks everywhere.
Walking to her green chair. Got to the chair, now she gets ontop of in rather then in it. She plays with her toys however she wants.
Walking from Daddy to Mommy. Don't you love her shirt. Stacy's mom had it made just for her with the big O on it.
Her new ball that Nanny bought her. Olivia loves her new ball. We sit on the floor and roll it back and forth. She laughs her big belly laugh when we do it. I guess she thinks she can play with it on the table too.
Playing in a laundry basket should be the new national past time, the heck with baseball:) If Olivia sees a laundry basket she will get in it or try until someone puts her in it. She's usually in mine or hers because they are actually baskets she can climb into. This morning she wanted to get into Paul's. She was yelling at it because she couldn't get in it. It was funny to watch her try her best to get in. She was grabbing at the top and lifting her leg like she would to get in a short basket. Paul finally put her in the basket after we were amused for a few minutes. She was happy:)

4 comments:

Tara Libby said...

I cant believe how fast they learn! She is on the move...wow! I know I will be there with mine soon, but for now I like that he cant get very far.

Hollie said...

That is really great, walking at 9 months! Kate didn't walk until around 10 or 11 months but then she really took off!

Olivia is such a doll! You better keep that camera attached to your hip, I bet there will be more moments like the one in Dicks Wings!

The Judys said...

Iwasn't very pleased with the "O" shirt, but seeing the picture of Olivia with it on it looka a whole lot better. She is so cute that she makes everything look better. Looks like we made an Opps! on the pants, but guess she will grow into them.
Glad she is feeling better.

Bridget said...

It just amazes me how they learn so quickly...once they figure it out...its all over with...thats all they are gonna do!!!lol...i love the basket pics...she is too cute in there:>)