Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happy Day, Sad Day

Today is my and Paul's 3rd anniversary which I am very excited about. I woke up this morning ready to shop a little and thinking about a date with my dear hubby and no daughter for the night-WOOHOO! Paul and I have been through so much in the past 10 years, yes 10 years. The past 3 years being married to him have been wonderful and I look forward to the rest of our lives together.
As I rejoice about our life together I have a dear friend who lost her husband early this morning. Please keep Janet Salmon and her family in your prayers during this hard time. It makes me wonder WHY does God do such terrible things to wonderful people. My mom always tells me that God won't give you more then you can handle but I still always wonder WHY? Again please pray for Janet and her boys during this time.

Be thankful for everyday you have with the ones you love!!

2 comments:

Kerri said...

I am pryaing for her and I am so sorry that this happened.

Becky said...

It is terribly sad...my heart aches for them.. As far as why, it is a question we all naturally ask. We just don't know the ways of the Lord. I cling to this verse:
Isaiah 25:8a He (God) will swallow up death forever; and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from all faces