Saturday, July 18, 2009

There's Just Something About This Girl...

Before I was a Mom women used to say "you don't understand because you're not a mom." When I was pregnant woment would tell me "the love you have for your child is hard to explain" or "you don't know love until you're a mom" Well after being a Mommy to Olivia for 15 months now I can surely understand all of those statements. There's just something about this girl that makes me love her more and more each day, I just can't explain it.

Maybe it's her endless curiousity....



Or those curls....
It's both of these things and so much more. It's the love I have for my baby girl and she has for me. It's a bond I can't explain and now understand all the mom's before me when they talked about it and I thought they were crazy...


Olivia has learned to give kisses which I LOVE!!! If you tell her to give you a kiss she'll open up her mouth and lay one on you, nice and slimmy-LOVE IT!! This last week I've been getting kisses at naptime and bed time from my sweet girl, right before she says "nii, nii"(night night). It is so sweet:)


On a whole other subject thanks to everyone who has checked out my mom's etsy shop and her new blog. Keep leaving comments and tell your friends about it. Because as you all know my mom is Olivia's babysitter and if she doesn't start selling stuff in her etsy shop I'll have to start paying for child care:) No pressure or anything:) I'm just kidding I just have to give my Mom a shout out for being so creative(it must skip generations) and getting herself out there.

No comments: