Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Leave Your Worries Behind and Head To The Lake

This post contains tons of pictures but I promise there are few words:)
We headed out to Lake Santa Fe almost 2 weeks ago for a family vacation with Russ, Jen, Kendall, Colby, Mom, Debbie, Neil, Lonnie, Laici, Stephanie, and a few other family members. We had a great time while we were there. Olivia was so much more fun this year then last, she didn't sleep all the time and could actually play in the water. Here are some, not all, of the photos I got. I think we took almost 300 pictures to capture all of the fun we had, ENJOY!!

Olivia and Daddy playing at the end of the dock.
The little boat Landon let Olivia borrow, she liked floating around and playing in the water.


Since Olivia had to be in a life vest or floaties in the water we filled up her little pool to play in too. She loved it, especially when Daddy got in with her.


*Can they see me?* Olivia LOVES ice and was trying to get it out of the cooler any chance she got.

Before we blew the pool up we played on the neighbors boat ramp. Olivia could splash and play in shallow water and didn't have to wear a life vest. Check out that tan I got while I was there:)
We of course brought the jet skis with us. Olivia enjoys the ride now that she has a new life vest without the neck support thing. Here she is trying to get in and cool off.

Chillin' out while taking a ride.
Mommy and Olivia

We had a great time on vacation this year. I can't wait til next year!!!

3 comments:

Dana said...

Looks like y'all had fun; I *love* going to the lake....our long weekend is coming up at the end of July and your pictures just made me wish it was already here!!!

Becky said...

Great pictures! Do you guys rent a place or does your family own one??

The Panke's said...

Becky-we've rented a place for the past 7 years. This year we tried a new place with more room. We keep looking for a place to buy and a money tree to buy it with:)