*27 lbs. well above the 90th percentile
* 33 inches long-again well above the 95th percentile
The dr was impressed with Olivia's growth and development and frankly so am I. Since being home for summer break I've watched Olivia grow in so many ways which I absolutely LOVE.
Her vocabulary is growing everyday and is picking up new words almost instantly. She's finally starting to eat some more foods-YIPPEE!! Some of her new faves are peaches, peaches in strawberry jello, cherries, strawberries, and pears. We are still trying to convince her that veggies are yummy but it's taking time. I can't say I blame her I don't like very many veggies either. She's newly obsessed with balls-throwing, kicking, and carrying them about. And what I find so cute about that is that if she sees something even remotely shaped like a ball Olivia yells "ball, ball". It is adorable.
Lastly some pictures for you all, because after all what kind of post would it be without a few shots of my sweet girl. She's eating some vanilla ice cream and a ritz cracker, not a combination I'd like but one she obviously does:)
1 comment:
Way to grow Olivia!
I love that age...they're so fun!
Post a Comment