Friday, May 29, 2009

Random, Random, Random...

I haven't posted in over a week so I thought I'd treat everyone to some cute pics I've taken of my sweet girl lately.
Peanut Butter, her new favorite thing to eat straight off the spoon just like Mommy! Look at me, I can escape if they aren't looking! Olivia is now tall enough to open the door and go out. We are lucky that she will usually say "side" as she opens it which gives us the heads up that she is trying to escape. Needless to say, the door is usually locked ALL the time now.
I know you've heard of a Bed in a Bag, well we have a Baby in a Bag. I have a giant LL Bean bag that Olivia got in the other day. Of course Daddy had to make it fun, took her outside, and swung her around. She LOVED it and wanted more.
Laying in the bag wondering what happened.


Wearing Daddy's shirt. She put it on all by herself and ran around the house in it. Olivia I don't think it fits, we'll have to get you your own Life is Good shirt.
Everyday Olivia learns something new that absolutely amazes me. Last Friday she spent the day with Daddy and learned the word "juice". She has begun trying to blow on her food to cool it off. She has also started taking giant steps when she walks, it is so cute, it looks like she's marching. And on Thursday morning she learned to say "uh oh". She is just amazing and I can't get enough of her, this summer is going to be so much fun!!!




1 comment:

Hollie said...

the pic of her in your bag is so cute! i know how you feel about being excited to spend the summer with your little love. I am, too!

enjoy it!