Today I had an unexpected email. It was from Facebook from one of my best friends from high school in New York. I was surprised to hear from her and glad at the same time. You all know how life can get in the way of friendships, especially when the friends are 1500 miles apart. Alison and I met in 6th grade and were friends all through high school and even when I moved here to FL. After about 5 years of living here I was unable to keep in touch as much and we just lost touch. After all of these years we have somewhat picked up where we left off. The only difference is we are both married with children now not teenage girls anymore. It was an unexpected surprise to receive that somewhat made my day. I hope this time we are able to keep in touch better, even if it is only on facebook:) It's just amazing what you can do with the internet.
No comments:
Post a Comment