Monday, May 18, 2009

Olivia's First Ride

Sunday afternoon we took Olivia out for her first, of many, jet ski rides. My Mom and Stacy got ner jet skis about 2 weeks ago and let's just say they are NICE!! Paul and I have 2 skis and they are nothing compared to these new ones. I guess in 11 years SeaDoo made some changes for the better.
Olivia LOVED her first ride, which I completely expected she likes anything that goes. She wasn't too happy with her life jacket but oh well it's the law. I'm going to look for another one minus the neck support, she doesn't really need it anymore. She was screaming the entire ride-they were screams of joy and fun, she was smiling the whole time. When she finally realized that Mom and Stacy were behind us she would wave and yell "ba ba"(bye bye). It was hilarious:) Here are a few shots from the ride. Sorry for the fuzziness of the second picture the camera was covered in salt from the ride.
As you can tell Olivia loved the ride so much she fell asleep. Yes she was wiped out from the ride and took a little nap on our way back to the boat ramp. My mom informed me that as a child I used to fall asleep during boat rides-it must be calming or something.

No comments: