Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Hey Mr. Tampourine Man

Ok, well they're symbols but you get the point. Wonder why my beautiful daughter has a new pair of annoying symbols in her hands? Oops, did I say annoying I meant wonderful(sense the sarcaism). Uncle Russ thought it would be a nice idea to buy Olivia a band in a box while on his weekend get away, well he was wrong not such a good idea:) She actually likes them and they are not that loud. That's more then I can say about the rest of the junk oh I mean wonderful instruments in the box:) We'll be sure to come to your house Uncle Russ and show off our new skills with all of these instruments. Oh and just remember that pay back is not nice and Christmas is only 7 months away. That means I have 7 months to buy Kendall and Colby the most annoying and loudest toys I can find-watch out!!!
Here are a few other random shots of my sweet girl over the past week.
Just like her Daddy trying to figure out why its not working right.

Chowing down on a snack before dinner. Cookie in one hand drink in the other-gotta have priorities. Doesn't she look so happy.


And in case you haven't noticed yet I have an addiction to striped pants for my little darling, even if her Daddy doesn't like them. They are so cute!!

1 comment:

TheVanzants said...

I LOVE stripes too! She is too cute :)