It's no
surprise to any of you that Olivia's 1st birthday is Thursday and I'm so excited. She got her first present on Sunday and she LOVES it. Uncle Russ(Paul's brother) travels for work and will be in Alabama for a month. This means he will miss the BIG 1 Party on Saturday. Since he will be missing the party he gave Olivia her present early so he could see her enjoy it. Uncle Russ, Aunt Jen, Kendall, and Colby got Olivia a 4 wheeler. She thinks it's great. She jumped right on it and started riding, well she tried to ride she didn't quite get the power button. A big thanks to Uncle Russ for the awesome new toy. I know you're reading this what else is there to do in Alabama for a month, oh yeah you're working:) Maybe next year you'll make the party. Here are a few shots of Olivia and her new 4 wheeler.Since she couldn't get the gas going(calm down it's battery powered) Colby decided to give her a push. What a nice cousin:)
Trying to figure the power button out and checking out all of the stuff at Uncle Russ & Aunt Jen's house. Ain't she just the cutest thing you've ever seen.

Colby helping Olivia drive again, I think they were trying to get away from Kendall:)

And of course like her Daddy she had to wash the 4 wheeler after a long day of riding. We brought it in the house to let her play a little bit and learn the power button. She found a random dish towel laying around the house-don't ask why she found a dish towel laying around the house. She picked up the dish towel and started washing down her 4 wheeler. It was the cutest thing I've seen her do, well on Sunday. Do you think she's watched her Daddy a few times.

She's really getting into it. I can see it now Olivia and Daddy washing their 4 wheelers together.

Thanks again to the other Panke family for the great gift. Don't worry Uncle Russ she's already got the power button figured out and will be able to come and ride with you, Kendall, and Colby. I told you she was smart, one day and she's got it figured out. Maybe next year you'll be able to make it to the party.
3 days and counting until my baby turns 1. I can't believe it. I'll have to do a recap of the past year with Olivia in pictures.
3 comments:
I am really glad she likes it so much. Russ did good picking it out!
That is so funny about her getting the towel! She is so smart!
Olivia is definitely her father's daughter!
Post a Comment