Last night while I was emptying the dishwasher Olivia wanted to help. I turned away to put the plates away and saw this...

She took the bottom rack of my dishwasher out and put it on the floor next to her and began opening and closing the dishwasher door.


I thought she was going to try and climb in again but she didn't. She started playing with the heating element to see what it did.

Well it didn't do anything and started playing with the door again.

I finally finished putting the dishes away and put the dishwasher back together. Olivia was so proud she clapped for her job well done:) I can't wait to see what else she takes apart, she is so much like her Daddy.
2 comments:
Too funny :)
This girl is crazy...lol..i have marked my calendar for the big day...my hubby want be with me...he is away at school for his job...to get promoted...he will be home at the end of april...long story, but he has been gone since nov and came home on several weeks...i will be soooo happy when he is DONE!!!!
Post a Comment