Saturday, March 28, 2009

I Just Realized

That my baby girl isn't a baby anymore. About a half hour ago I was rocking my sweet baby back to sleep and realized this. While holding her I looked into her sweet face and saw a big girl not a little baby. Everyone says that it goes by too fast and to cherish every minute, I of course didn't believe them, now I do. My Big/Baby Girl is going to be a year old in less then a week. I can't believe it 1 year old, boy time flies, the next thing I know she'll be off for to her first day of Kindergarten:)

2 comments:

Tara Libby said...

They grow too fast! Cale will be 8 months this week and 1 will be here before we know it.

Becky said...

I feel the same way about my babies! How did Roman get to be 9 so quickly?! Seems like yesterday he was wearing onesies...