Yesterday we had a long day shopping with Nanny. We went for only a few things and really only got the few things we needed but with Olivia a few things takes forever. WOW, that was a really long sentence.
Here's Olivia chillin' on the couch with Daddy after her long day. Sorry for the side shot, if I get in front of her she thinks she needs to touch the camera.

OOH, she caught me snapping the pictures. I just LOVE when she makes this face. She makes it all the time. Watch out, no one will ever get away with anything with Olivia around. Along with this face comes her famous "oooh". It's just hilarous.

Olivia has now perfected many words. The favorite around here is "guck". At Nanny's there are some wild(I say that loosely) ducks that come into the yard and walk around the neighborhood. Most days Olivia tries the play with the gucks. Now whenever she sees an animal she yells "guck, guck, guck" She starting to associate the word with all birds too. Yesterday in the Target parking lot there were some sea gulls and she was yelling "guck, guck, guck" and laughing at them. She's so smart:) I'm just glad she hasn't learned the "f" sound yet:)
1 comment:
Repeat after me, "Guck, guck, guck!"
Post a Comment